We’ve got so many great trips planned for this year, but there are still a lot of other destinations that I hope to make it to in the near future!
So what places snagged the top 5 places on my bucket list?
- Nairobi, Africa – I’m dying to go on a safari trip. Seth doesn’t understand why it’s so appealing to me, but I want to see a part of the world that is drastically different from anywhere we’ve traveled so far. Plus, I think there would be something majestic about seeing all of those animals in their natural habitat.
- Sydney, Australia – Who doesn’t want to go down under? Regardless of some of the most deadly animals in the world residing there – it’s beautiful! I can only imagine what it would be like in person.
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia – This just seems like the ultimate tropical destination. Give me a glass bottom overwater bungalow and a frozen cocktail – all will be right in the world.
- Dublin, Ireland – I have to admit that the movie P.S. I Love You might have a little to do with this being on my list. The rolling hills and accents make it beyond desirable.
- Santorini, Greece – This is actually more of my #1, but I’m pretty sure we’ll be taking an Anniversary trip here in the future. We’ve been to other parts of Greece, but this is “the one that got away” since it was removed from our honeymoon cruise itinerary after we booked.
Where are some of the top destinations you want to visit? If you’ve been to any on my list – why would you go or not go back? I’d love to hear from you!